Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Found a Cyber Cafe!



!!the computer didnt have spell check.. and im a horrible speller.. so beware! !!


So... sorry readers..
I didnt have internet access, but now I do.. well kinda Im in a cyber cafe place.. ( which is basicly a room.. with a bunch of computer and.. some phone booths )

So where did I leave off ?

Oh yes..
my living situation ... umm well im in the process of changing it... this little elderly women is adorable.. but.. I dont want to become her personal aid.. and worry about her all the time .... Im here to EXPLORE and absorb the culture ... (do you blame me ? ) So.. I decided.. Im moving out..
the Agency that works with my school.. is in the process of finding me somewhere else to live...(but in the mean time.. I met some other exchange student (chiniese,latino, english, italian, german) .. and they have a free bed.. in their apartment so I think im gonna move in with them.. if the agency cant find better.... )

And now regarding school, I passed my placement exam... Im in B2 which is the ..3rd highest course I could get in.. so im content.. but I have to make sure.. my credits will transfer over and all that fun stuff...

Other than that.. Im discovering the city were I now live... walking around taking pictures.. life is pretty sweet.. actualy..

I just miss my <3

*pictures to come once.. I get wifi in my new apt (fingers cross?) Stay posted.

2 comments:

  1. good take care and ave fun please change color blue is very ard to read

    ReplyDelete