Thursday, October 8, 2009

Classes

So I'm almost done with my first full week of classes....
its interesting.. we haven't really gotten deep into any particular thing yet.. were more like reviewing.. tenses .. and grammar.... but my culture class is a lot of fun!!.. I've been able to connect some dots with what my teacher is telling me.. and what I learn last year in my international classes ( the world as a total system, geopolitics..etc ) It makes me smile that some things make sense!

Theirs a whole variety of nationality in my group, Chinese, Japanese, American, Irish ,Swedish , a guy from Switzerland , Mexicans , British , Australians , Russians ... and i know I'm forgetting some.. I'm hopping to leach onto a few of them.. and learn their cultures....

I feel like I'm in "L'auberge Espanol"

1 comment: