Thursday, March 4, 2010

quick hello

hi readers ..
All is well... keeping busy with the studying.. and planing my Eurotrip ( planning 2 months of traveling.. is defiantly not an easy task.. :-) I can now understand why people go to travel agencies.. but then again.. if I'm capable to pull this all together ( the train schedule, finding a place to sleep every night, what to visit, sightseeing, food..a plan B for everything..etc ) maybe I could open up a traveling agency on the side in the future.. ha.. I'd be interesting...


Tip of the moment:
never burn international bridges, you never know when they'll come in handy.. ( I'm planning to go visit exchange students that I met when i was with Rotary International in Venezuela.. and a few other international people I've met here in Perugia within the last 5 months )

keep me in your positive thoughts..
and like always.. leave a comment below if you have any suggestions.. or positive encouragement.. all is welcome.

Ps: Nicole ... La famile qui vie a france.. pense tu que il aimerai ca si je les visite ? Si il veux.. peut tu me donnait leur adress.. je sera en france en avril.. ca serai une belle experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment