Monday, March 15, 2010

Perugia's Street Art

I just wanted to post some of Perugia street art.

This is Martino,http://martinopitture.blogspot.com/ you can find him on any dry sunny day on Corso Vanucci in Perugia ! Hes great! I spend my Sunday afternoon this past weekend with Nino playing some guitar, Martino doing one of his master piece ,Marriana….and Anastasia(they all have similar names.. huh.. lol I’m not making them up.. they’re all from different countries .. imagine they possibly or them all meeting up in Perugia and being friends ?funny how life works out ) Then this girl from Spain walked by ..with poi’s in her hands! And.. she let me use them! Yay! I miss the circus!

Anastasia was filming randomly.. ( fye i dont like the angle.. but i posted it anyways... just to give you give a inside veiw into a quiet.. Sunday afternoon.. on part of "Main Street" Perugia..

i walked by the same spot today(tuesday) .. and I saw him at work again.. this is what the piece has evolved into:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment