Thursday, April 1, 2010

A WHOLE NEW ADVENTURE !

Hey readers this .. is the last blog entry in”Lorriana in Italia” … or this the last one.. for the next two months .. my new blog is http://lorrianaineurope.blogspot.com/ … work with me.. and please add it to your favorites/bookmarks I felt it was only right to start a new blog.. since I’m starting a whole new adventure ! this is the plan:

START - Perugia
April 2 - Florence/ Genova
April 3-7 -Lyon , France
April 8-10 - Montpellier, France
April 11-14 - Barcelona , Spain
April 15-17 - Madrid, Spain
April 18-20- Nantes, France
April 20-22- The Loivre Valley, France
April 23-25- Besancon, France
April 26-29- Paris , France
April 30- May 3- Brussel, Namur, Charleroi , Belgium
May 4-8 – Amsterdam
May 9-12- Copenhagen, Denmark
May 13-16- Berlin, Germany
May 17-19- Munich, Germany
May 20-22- Innsbruck, Austria
May 23-25- Verona , Italy
May 26-27- Millano or Pisa, Italy
May 28-30 Perugia, Italy
May 31- June 2- Rome, Italy
And on the 2nd I flight back to NYC – END

For almost all of these placed I’m meeting up with friends, and staying with them.. So don’t worry about me.. just keep thinking positive thoughts and all will be great!

I’ll blog as much as possible…
I also plan on making.. a Pros and Cons on Italy at some point So look forward to that !!

Write to me ! Comment ! Emails.. let me know that you’re with me ! traveling with me for these next two months… !

Lots of love!

ps. dont forget to add my NEW blog http://lorrianaineurope.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment