Sunday, January 17, 2010

Euro-Tripping

I’m starting to plan my trip that I shall be taking at the end of the semester… So far I want to go to :
-France
-Nantes
-Paris
-Leon
-and also where I recall my grams has family ties.. although I’m not quite sure where that is.. I should definitely ask her soon!

-Spain
-Madrid
-Barcelona ,I've heard it's a beautiful place.

-Amsterdam ,I have a friend that lives there..
so I'm hoping she might let me crash on her couch for a few days!

-Greece
-Athens
-Sparta
-Pratas
-and the other cities that gave birth to civilizations...


-Germany
-Berlin ,So that I can absorb part of history, visit a few historical sites that use to be concentration camps, and write my name on the Berlin wall :)

-and then I thought I might do to Copenhagen in Denmark .. I have no idea whats there.. but it sounds.. like a fun city.. lol or maybe I just like saying the name..

-Italy
-there's still I few town I want to visit before I leave Italy:
-Verona ( the town of Romeo & Juliet )
-Pisa
-Gevona
-Milano
-and the state of Sicilia


Of course these are just idea.. in the end it’ll all come down to $$$$ and where I can actually afford to go..

Do you guys have any suggestions to where I should go ? write me a comment bellow.. or email me..

2 comments:

  1. everywhere, and where you wont get to go this time, you'll get to go next time, take me with you......

    ReplyDelete
  2. your always with me, in my heart.

    ReplyDelete