Saturday, December 19, 2009

Diciembre

So I I know I haven’t been blogging regulary , I apologies, I hope you guys are still checking the blog, and will continue reading it!

My 1st Italian semester is ending-
This is a picture of my B2 class (Advance Intermediate level )
(( More pictures can be found in my photo bucket under Italy>my university )) lovely people! Most of them are leaving Perugia within the next few days.. so that’s a bit sad , but We’ve all traded contact information! I can now happily announce that I know people in Japan, China, Australian, England, Sweden, Poland, Mexico, Chile, Amsterdam, and Germany! Thus now I shall have a place to stay when I visit all these places! How exciting is that!
Exams are almost over, I have one left on Monday, which is an Oral exam, meaning I have to be interrogated in front of three professors, and I will be graded on my Italian but all thereof them… should be fun.. lol my exam is scheduled for 9:45 am Wish me luck, send me some love..! thanks !
Then once I pass Monday’s exam I done !!!! and I’ll be on Vacation until the 7th of January.

The holidays are coming- My roommate and I are trying to figure out where we want to spend Christmas, new years, and the time in between…. ( she’s going back to Chile Jan 2nd ) We were thinking about maybe visiting Bologna , Trevi , Siena , Pisa ( we still haven’t gone there… ) then, spending New year’s either in Rome, Florence, or Perugia … Our Christmas plan’s aren’t written in stone yet either.. we just know.. that a few other friends will be joining us to celebrate it ! ( you guys should comment bellow and let me know , where you think I should spend my holidays ! )

Oh and one other thing ! Today it snowed in Perugia for the first time this year ! More Pictures can be found in my photobucket under Italia>Bianca Perugia it’s gorgeous outside, its still snowing… and my roommate is sooo excited because this is the 2nd time in her life that she sees snow! Lol and im smiling from ear to ear because im reminded of all the times I’ve played in the snow throughout my life ! I miss you all dearest family & friends !
Hope all is well !

1 comment: