Monday, November 16, 2009

Venezia

Hi readers .. long time no blogging huh ?
I don’t really know what to write… I was sick in bed for a week or so.. thankfully I have the internet in my new apartment :) so I spend most of my time in bed.. chatting and watching bootleg movies..
But.. then I eventually got better… it finally stopped raining in Perugia and then I WENT TO VENEZIA this weekend !! loads of fun! It was a group trip.. people from my university and other university in Perugia (we were all foreigners.. lol from japan,china,peru,Columbia,brazil,Belgium,france,chile,hungria,mexico,venezuela..I cant remember them all right now.. but.. all around the world! ) . We left at 6 am by bus on Saturday morning.. got to Venezia around 11:30 am the bus left us at the station and then we were free to roam around Venezia until 6pm . I went with some of my classmates , some new people and my roommate to discover the canals and streets of Venezia… We went to Piazza San Marco, where there’s the Basilica di San Marco( which is gorgeous.. its inside is covered in masacis from the marble floor to the gold ceiling) and a whole bunch of museums.. We walked along the Gran Canal , taking in all of the beauty…Its hard to describe how Venezia looks , so I urge you all to go to my photobucket under Italy and had a very short time to walk around.. At Burano ( which looks a lot like Venezuela with some canals..if you ask me..) we had some more time to walk around the town, visit the main church, and touristic boutiques. Then we headed back to Venezia where the boat drop us off in P.San Marco. From there we walked around Venezia some more.. to get to the Station where the bus was schedule to leave for Perugia at 5pm. It was a short visit… but it was amazing.. I had the chance to get to know lots of travelers , (and speak French with the ones from Belgium and france!) Due to the fact that the bus was very uncomfortable (NO one could sleep) we got into some interesting political discussions, comparing government and cultures.... PRICELESS.


Not the best written blog I know.. I'll work on it :)

1 comment:

  1. magnifique photo love you reprend des forces et etudie bien fort

    ReplyDelete